Let Captain Peppermint Help Remove Allergens from Your Nasal Passages.
Why Choose Captain Peppermint?
All natural non-medicated Captain Peppermint was developed to help moisturize and soothe dry noses due to unfavorable conditions – removing mucus, irritants, allergens & debris from the nasal passage, which may also assist with sinus pressure and headaches.
Types of Allergies
Allergies are a leading cause of chronic illness in the United States, affecting millions of Americans of all ages. Some common allergies include:
- Airborne pollen allergies: symptoms triggered by trees, grass, weeds, and flowering plants.
- Mold allergies: symptoms set off by mold, mildew and fungi both indoors and outside.
- Dust mite allergies: symptoms activated by tiny insects, and their fragments that can live in carpets, furniture, bed linens, mattresses, and house dust.
- Pet allergies: symptoms caused by animal dander.
Here are some simple treatments that can help relieve the runny or stuffy nose that often accompanies allergies.
- Breathe in the steam from a warm shower, a stove top kettle, or a pot of boiling water to help loosen mucus.
- Drink plenty of liquids, such as water, juice, or tea. Caffeinated beverages can cause dehydration and potentially aggravate symptoms.
- Take an oral decongestant in liquid or tablet form. Decongestant nasal sprays may be helpful but should be limited to 3 days of use in a row, unless recommended by a doctor, as they can frequently cause rebound stuffiness and other side effects with prolonged use.
- Use an over-the-counter all-natural nasal spray like Captain Peppermint several times a day.